Review how to create a prediction dataset file that can be consumed by Cloud ML.
- [Instructor] In order to do predictions,…we need to create a dataset that contains the feature…of predictive variables required for the model.…In this specific website propensity model,…we need to provide reviews, bought together,…compare similar, warranty, and sponsored links.…Each of these values is either a one or zero.…Predictions can be done for one or many instances…of the entity being predicted.…Each record is an array of values.…
Records are separated by new line characters.…We created a file called predict-propensity.json…with the values.…We have five records in the file,…representing five website visitors.…We want to predict for each one of them.…Each record has five values for either one or zero…that represents reviews, bought together,…compare similar, warranty, and sponsored links.…The prediction dataset can either be passed…from a local file, a cloud storage file,…or from memory variables when using the SDK.…
- Evaluating the machine learning tools in GCP
- Understanding the predictive analytics process
- Building models
- Training models with jobs
- Building and running predictions
- Best practices for cost control, testing, and performance monitoring
Skill Level Intermediate
Predictive Customer Analyticswith Kumaran Ponnambalam1h 37m Intermediate
1. ML Options in GCP
2. Cloud ML Basics
3. Model Building with Cloud ML
4. Predictions in Cloud ML
5. Cloud ML Best Practices
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.