Learn how to create a model object in Cloud ML for deploying the generated model.
- [Instructor] Let us take a look at…how we can deploy a model we built earlier…and use it for predictions.…We will first create a model.…Navigate to ML Engine…and select Models.…Click on Create a Model.…I'm going to provide a model name,…Website_Conversion_Propensity…and a description like, "Model to predict propensity…"of a visitor to make a purchase."…Click Save.…
Easy enough, right?…We have just created a model.…
- Evaluating the machine learning tools in GCP
- Understanding the predictive analytics process
- Building models
- Training models with jobs
- Building and running predictions
- Best practices for cost control, testing, and performance monitoring
Skill Level Intermediate
Predictive Customer Analyticswith Kumaran Ponnambalam1h 37m Intermediate
1. ML Options in GCP
2. Cloud ML Basics
3. Model Building with Cloud ML
4. Predictions in Cloud ML
5. Cloud ML Best Practices
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.