In this video, we'll review Cloud Vision's capabilities to analyze images and extract information.
- [Instructor] Cloud Vision is a prebuilt…innate analytic service available…through the Google Cloud Platform.…It is the same internal platform that Google uses…to do its own innate analytics.…Cloud Vision can analyze images and extract metadata,…like file names, time stamps, and location…about these images.…It supports a REST API, through which…image analytics requests can be initiated,…and response received back through JSON.…
The key use case for Cloud Vision…is to classify images based on its content.…It can identify image types,…recognize faces with images,…and also read printed words within these images.…It also supports document classification,…when the documents are in PDF or TIFF formats.…It can extract text from these documents,…and then we can use them for text analytics.…A key use case for image analytics…is to understand content and classify and moderate them.…
Adult or obscene content can be identified and classified…through Cloud Vision.…It can be used for automatically validating content…that is uploaded by users.…
- Evaluating the machine learning tools in GCP
- Understanding the predictive analytics process
- Building models
- Training models with jobs
- Building and running predictions
- Best practices for cost control, testing, and performance monitoring
Skill Level Intermediate
Predictive Customer Analyticswith Kumaran Ponnambalam1h 37m Intermediate
1. ML Options in GCP
2. Cloud ML Basics
3. Model Building with Cloud ML
4. Predictions in Cloud ML
5. Cloud ML Best Practices
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.