We'll review Cloud Video Intelligence's capabilities for video analytics in this video.
- [Instructor] Cloud video intelligence…provides video analytics capabilities…similar to how Google's YouTube application…does video analytics.…Cloud video intelligence extracts metadata from videos,…and uses them to classify videos, split them into scenes,…or add and divide explicit content.…Like other DCP services,…it supports a REST API for using the service.…It can be used to classify and label videos…based on content like sports, politics, fun, et cetera.…
It can detect shot changes, which then can be used…for automatic video splitting and classification.…It can identify explicit content,…like adult or obscene content,…and then appropriately classify and prune them.…Cloud video intelligence has cloud storage integration,…and this can be used to build batch processing…video intelligence applications.…
- Evaluating the machine learning tools in GCP
- Understanding the predictive analytics process
- Building models
- Training models with jobs
- Building and running predictions
- Best practices for cost control, testing, and performance monitoring
Skill Level Intermediate
Predictive Customer Analyticswith Kumaran Ponnambalam1h 37m Intermediate
1. ML Options in GCP
2. Cloud ML Basics
3. Model Building with Cloud ML
4. Predictions in Cloud ML
5. Cloud ML Best Practices
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.