Review Cloud Translation's capabilities to translate text between multiple languages in this video.
- [Instructor] You might have already used Google Translate…on the translate.Google.com page…to translate text on the web.…The same functionality is available through…APIs and at-scale through Cloud Translation.…Cloud Translation provides translation services…between multiple languages.…Know that Cloud Natural Language…which we discussed in the earlier video…provides text analytics, not translation.…Cloud Translation provides source language…auto-detection capabilities, too,…so irrespective of the source language,…you can translate it to a specific destination language,…like English.…
Like other GCP products, it provides a REST API…that can be invoked with the source string.…The returning JSON contains the translated string.…Cloud Translation supports multiple data formats…for the REST API, including HTML and JSON.…This provides flexibility on the client side…to translate entire websites if required.…It of course has cloud storage integration,…so you can store text content in cloud storage…and do batch translations if required.…
- Evaluating the machine learning tools in GCP
- Understanding the predictive analytics process
- Building models
- Training models with jobs
- Building and running predictions
- Best practices for cost control, testing, and performance monitoring
Skill Level Intermediate
Predictive Customer Analyticswith Kumaran Ponnambalam1h 37m Intermediate
1. ML Options in GCP
2. Cloud ML Basics
3. Model Building with Cloud ML
4. Predictions in Cloud ML
5. Cloud ML Best Practices
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.