In this video, we'll review Cloud Natural Language's capabilities for text analytics.
- [Instructor] While Cloud Data Pro and Cloud ML…are general-purpose machine learning platforms,…GCP also supports a number of pre-built…application-specific products.…Cloud Natural Language is one of them.…Cloud Natural Language provides text analytics…in the cloud.…It provides standard, out-of-the-box text analytic functions…that can be consumed readily by other applications.…It supports both REST APIs and command-line APIs…for clients to access and use the service.…
Through these interfaces, you can parse text content…and you will get back analytics.…Cloud Natural Language provides entity analytics…for analyzing specific entities,…sentiment analysis of the content,…syntax analytics for grammar,…and categorization of text content.…It supports multiple languages,…and can analyze and predict for these languages.…While Cloud Natural Language uses standard pre-built models,…it is also possible to deploy custom models.…
It has native integration to cloud storage.…This allows for storing large corpuses of data…on cloud storage, and then using them…
- Evaluating the machine learning tools in GCP
- Understanding the predictive analytics process
- Building models
- Training models with jobs
- Building and running predictions
- Best practices for cost control, testing, and performance monitoring
Skill Level Intermediate
Predictive Customer Analyticswith Kumaran Ponnambalam1h 37m Intermediate
1. ML Options in GCP
2. Cloud ML Basics
3. Model Building with Cloud ML
4. Predictions in Cloud ML
5. Cloud ML Best Practices
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.