We'll review the predictive analytics capabilities of Cloud DataProc and its applications in this video.
- [Instructor] Cloud Dataproc is a managed Hadoop and Apache Spark service available on GCP. It is the same product that you would use in your enterprise environment, except that it is a managed service. Everything that works on an enterprise installation of Hadoop and Spark will work here, too, as there is complete portability of code. With respect to machine learning, the algorithms supported on Apache Spark and MapReduce will be supported on Cloud Dataproc as well.
Cloud Dataproc provides automated cluster management. This provides automated scaling up of resources based on jobs run on Cloud Dataproc. As you can see, Cloud Dataproc is ideal for users where current applications running on Hadoop and Spark needs to be moved to GCP.
- Evaluating the machine learning tools in GCP
- Understanding the predictive analytics process
- Building models
- Training models with jobs
- Building and running predictions
- Best practices for cost control, testing, and performance monitoring
Skill Level Intermediate
Predictive Customer Analyticswith Kumaran Ponnambalam1h 37m Intermediate
1. ML Options in GCP
2. Cloud ML Basics
3. Model Building with Cloud ML
4. Predictions in Cloud ML
5. Cloud ML Best Practices
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.