In this video, learn the Cloud Build steps for output.
- [Instructor] A key tool on GCP for CICD pipelines … is Cloud Build, so there are two sections. … There's history and triggers available in the console. … Now before we look at a workload that I've run, … the tutorial that actually executes an end to end, … rather simple but, fully functional CICD pipeline … let's understand some of the concepts … that are supported in Cloud Build. … First, it's a serverless set of services, … so this would be a potential replacement … for a server-based CICD build server such as Jenkins … or GoCD or many of the other services are available … out there such as CircleCI. … As it says in the documentation Cloud Build can import … source code from a variety of repositories including … the ones that we just looked at, … or cloud storage spaces, it can execute a build … to the specifications that we set up. … It can produce artifacts such as Docker containers, … images, or Java archives. … It works with build config files, … so notice as it says you write these build config files …
- Enterprise concerns
- Enterprise scenarios
- Setting up your organization’s account
- Managing billing
- Enterprise compute services
- Enterprise storage and database services
- Enterprise data pipelines
- GCP developer and DevOps tools
Skill Level Intermediate
Working with cloud services1m 13s
1. GCP for the Enterprise
2. Enterprise Setup and Security
3. Enterprise Compute
4. Enterprise Storage and Database
5. Enterprise Data Pipelines
6. Dev and DevOps Tools
Next steps1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.