In this video, learn how to work with BigQuery's enterprise features.
- [Instructor] Do you remember from earlier in this course … when we talked about set up for billing? … You have the option to export your GCP bills … into BigQuery. … In addition to writing SQL queries against your bills … here's a really useful article about … applying some patterns to visualize your GCP spend … using the integration of Data Studio with BigQuery. … You can actually get the blueprint for this dashboard … from this article, it's linked. … And then you can get a all-out Billing Dashboard … for not only your BigQuery spend on GCP … but your overall spend. … And this article clearly explains … how to do the export of your logs … and here's the link to the billing report demo … so you can make a copy in Data Studio … and then you can reference your own data … and get a dashboard. … This is something that I've seen … have a really powerful positive impact … on my Enterprise customer's spend. … Making the spend visible to a greater number … of team members really generally results in …
- Enterprise concerns
- Enterprise scenarios
- Setting up your organization’s account
- Managing billing
- Enterprise compute services
- Enterprise storage and database services
- Enterprise data pipelines
- GCP developer and DevOps tools
Skill Level Intermediate
Working with cloud services1m 13s
1. GCP for the Enterprise
2. Enterprise Setup and Security
3. Enterprise Compute
4. Enterprise Storage and Database
5. Enterprise Data Pipelines
6. Dev and DevOps Tools
Next steps1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.