Learn how to add new Python packages to the Datalab instance.
- [Instructor] Given that you are using…Python notebooks as a part of Datalab,…you might want to install additional packages…to help in your analysis work.…Installing additional packages is very easy to do.…For example, let's say we want to use MongoDB…as part of our exploratory data analysis project…for reading and writing data.…We need to install the package Mongo.…We can do so by following these steps.…
Open a new notebook.…Create a code block that doesn't exist already,…and execute the pip command as an OS command.…So in this case, it's exclamation P-I-P install Mongo.…And then just run the command.…As you can see, it is now installing MongoDB…similar to how it will install from the command line,…and it said it has successfully installed Mongo.…
Now, this package is ready for use…in any of your Datalab projects.…
- Setting up Cloud DataLlb for exploratory data analytics
- Segmentation and profiling
- Reading and writing data from BigQuery
- Managing cloud storage buckets
- Creating visualizations of BigQuery data with the GCP Charting API
- Managing Datalab instances
Skill Level Intermediate
Predictive Customer Analyticswith Kumaran Ponnambalam1h 37m Intermediate
1. Exploration Options in GCP
2. Cloud Datalab Basics
3. Datalab: BigQuery
4. Datalab: Cloud Storage
5. Datalab: Visualizations
6. EDA with GCP: Use Case
7. Managing Datalab
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.