This class has no prerequisites. The course is intended for educators and students who have access to Google Apps for Education and want to learn more about using Google's online educational platform; Google Classroom. It is suggested that you create an account and follow along as we explore how to utilize this powerful resource.
- [Voiceover] There are no prerequisites for this course. However, the course is intended for instructors and students who have access to use Google Classroom, which is Google's free educational platform. In order to access Google Classroom you must have a Google Apps for Education account Which is registered to your school. If you don't have access to Google Apps for Education talk to your school administrator or IT administrator to request that they implement this free innovation. If you're interested in going paperless, extending learning beyond the classroom, or you're interested in blended learning, which is adding an online element to a face-to-face class Google Classroom is a great option.
It's an intuitive, easy-to-use, but powerful program. It's suggested that you have access to a computer and the Internet, and that you sign in to your Google account to follow along as we learn how to create and use a Google Classroom account.
- Accessing Google Classroom
- Creating a new class
- Inviting students and other teachers
- Posting announcements and sharing content
- Adding assignments
- Using the Google Classroom mobile app
- Working with documents, sheets, and slides in Google Drive
- Using Google Classroom as a student