Google Classroom is the free elearning platform that's seamlessly integrated with Google Apps. Learn how to use it for communicating with students, assigning coursework, and tracking performance, in a blended learning scenario or digital classroom.
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Oliver Schinkten and thank you for joining me in this course on using Google Classroom. I've been a classroom teacher for 13 years and I've been amazed at how quickly innovations and technology tools are changing the way that we can educate our students. One of the leaders of this digital movement has been Google. In this course, we'll take a look at Google's educational platform called, "Google Classroom." Which incorporates Google Drive along with some other very intuitive features that will help you to communicate with your class, engage students in online discussions, share online resources, post assignments that student's can submit within the platform.
It allows you to deliver feedback to students and more. Google Classroom isn't necessary considered a learning management system, but it is an easy to use and very powerful tool that will help to revolutionize your class. Let's dive in and get started with learning about Google Classroom.
- Accessing Google Classroom
- Creating a new class
- Inviting students and other teachers
- Posting announcements and sharing content
- Adding assignments
- Using the Google Classroom mobile app
- Working with documents, sheets, and slides in Google Drive
- Using Google Classroom as a student