Google Calendar is a full calendaring and scheduling app comparable to Microsoft Outlook's calendar. This course covers tips and tricks for using Google Calendar, and it should be assumed that the user fully understands how to use the app already. This course will show users where they can go to get caught up before watching.
- [Voiceover] Google Calendar is a free scheduling product by Google that you have to access with your free Google account. You may also be using Google Calendar through your work or school. With your Google account you have access to all Google products such as Drive, Docs, Gmail, Calendar, and YouTube. You can also access Google Calendar on your mobile phone which is highly recommended as you can add events using Siri, Cortana, or Google Now. You can even add events to your Google Calendar using an Amazon Echo in your home.
This course assumes you've gone through the full training course that we have on Google Calendar beforehand so that you can come back and master it with this one. Although there is some overlap between the courses, this one's going to go at a faster pace assuming you're already familiar with the interface. With that said, let's get started on learning Google Calendar.
- List your options for creating an event with the Google search bar.
- Explain how to create a multiday event.
- Recall how to identify what calendar an event belongs to after you change the event’s color.
- Recognize which default view gives you a flat view of all events when customizing a specific calendar to place it on a webpage.
- Recall whether the year is available by default.