Google Calendar is a full calendaring and scheduling app comparable to Microsoft Outlook's calendar. This course covers tips and tricks for using Google Calendar, and it should be assumed that the user fully understands how to use the app already. This course will show users where they can go to get caught up before watching.
- [Voiceover] Google Calendar is a free scheduling product by Google that you have to access with your free Google account. You may also be using Google Calendar through your work or school. With your Google account you have access to all Google products such as Drive, Docs, Gmail, Calendar, and YouTube. You can also access Google Calendar on your mobile phone which is highly recommended as you can add events using Siri, Cortana, or Google Now. You can even add events to your Google Calendar using an Amazon Echo in your home.
This course assumes you've gone through the full training course that we have on Google Calendar beforehand so that you can come back and master it with this one. Although there is some overlap between the courses, this one's going to go at a faster pace assuming you're already familiar with the interface. With that said, let's get started on learning Google Calendar.
- Searching within your calendar
- Scheduling multiday events
- Changing calendar colors and event colors
- Sharing calendars with others
- Embedding calendars
- Creating appointment slots
- Using RSVP
- Managing tasks
- Customizing calendar settings