Get more out of Google Calendar by using Jess Stratton's power user tips. Discover how to use shortcuts, create events, change time zones, and use Agenda view. Learn how to share your calendar with others, embed it on a website, and create available appointment slots others can reserve.
- [Voiceover] My name is Jess Stratton and welcome to this course on learning how to become a Google Calender Powered user. First I'm going to show you some ways that you can work with events. Including creating a video option for your meetings. Then I'll show you how to work with calendars. You can share them with others and even embed a calender onto a webpage. I'll show you how to use Agenda View to work efficiently in your calendar and finally I'll show you some great labs that you can add to your calender to give you some new features that are hidden away.
We have a lot to cover so let's get started.
- List your options for creating an event with the Google search bar.
- Explain how to create a multiday event.
- Recall how to identify what calendar an event belongs to after you change the event’s color.
- Recognize which default view gives you a flat view of all events when customizing a specific calendar to place it on a webpage.
- Recall whether the year is available by default.