Get more out of Google Calendar by using Jess Stratton's power user tips. Discover how to use shortcuts, create events, change time zones, and use Agenda view. Learn how to share your calendar with others, embed it on a website, and create available appointment slots others can reserve.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] My name is Jess Stratton and welcome to this course on learning how to become a Google Calender Powered user. First I'm going to show you some ways that you can work with events. Including creating a video option for your meetings. Then I'll show you how to work with calendars. You can share them with others and even embed a calender onto a webpage. I'll show you how to use Agenda View to work efficiently in your calendar and finally I'll show you some great labs that you can add to your calender to give you some new features that are hidden away.
We have a lot to cover so let's get started.
- Searching within your calendar
- Scheduling multiday events
- Changing calendar colors and event colors
- Sharing calendars with others
- Embedding calendars
- Creating appointment slots
- Using RSVP
- Managing tasks
- Customizing calendar settings