In this video, Jess Stratton shows different ways to check the status of who is coming to a meeting and who is not.
- [Instructor] I've responded to other events…and I've seen what my status is…for events that I've been invited to,…but what happens when I'm the one…who has invited other people to my meeting?…If you want to find out who is coming and who is not,…you can double click on your meeting to get into it…and view the guest list on the right-hand side.…You can tell by their icons what the status is.…Anybody who has a green check mark…next to their name is attending.…A person with a question mark…next to their name is a maybe.…And here I can see that somebody has declined my meeting…and they've also left me a note.…
I can also quickly look at the top of the list…and see who is coming, who is a maybe, who is a no,…and who hasn't answered yet.…At any time, I could click add guests…and add somebody new to my meeting.…Something else that I can do is email my guests.…I'll click the envelope icon…and it pops up an email dialogue.…I can email everybody…regardless of whether or not they're going.…I can only also email just the people who are going.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Navigating Google Calendar
- Creating events, including all-day and repeating events
- Inviting guests
- Adding rooms and resources
- Responding to invitations
- Creating secondary calendars
- Sharing calendars
- Searching for events
- Working with the Google Calendar mobile app