In this video, Jess Stratton shows how to share out your personal or additional calendar with another Google user, and how to revoke access if needed.
- [Instructor] You can share your calendar…with another Google Calendar user.…The first thing you have to decide…is which calendar you're going to share…if you have setup multiple ones.…Here's my personal calendar…and here's my family calendar…that I setup for my family appointments…so I'll share this one with all my other family members.…Click the three dots next to options for this family.…From here, choose settings and sharing.…It's going to take me directly into the settings and sharing…just for this calendar.…
I'll scroll halfway down the page…and here's where you can choose to share it…with specific people.…I can see myself listed…and now I'm going to click add people.…From here, put in the email address…of the Google account they use.…I can continue adding names…to give everybody the same permission level…or I can do it one at a time.…After I put in their name,…I need to choose the permission level…so I'll click the dropdown next to permissions.…
For example, can they see all event details…which involves seeing the notes,…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Navigating Google Calendar
- Creating events, including all-day and repeating events
- Inviting guests
- Adding rooms and resources
- Responding to invitations
- Creating secondary calendars
- Sharing calendars
- Searching for events
- Working with the Google Calendar mobile app