In this video, Jess Stratton shows how to search and includes advanced searching such as per calendar, by date range, and by keyword.
- [Instructor] You can search your Calendar…if you don't remember when or where a particular event is.…Click the magnifying glass in the top right-hand side…and it's going to open up the Search box.…The easiest way to get started is to put in as many…or as little words as you know about the event.…Instantly, some meetings will come up right away.…If those are the ones, you can click on them,…and it will take you directly to that event.…You can also hit the Enter key on your keyboard…to go to a more formal listing of events found.…
You can still click on these events…and the colors will tell you what calendar it's on.…There is some more options.…You can click the pull-down triangle…to the right of the Search options window.…From here, you can narrow down your search.…It can search All calendars, only calendars that are active,…that is, ones that have check marks next to them,…or you can pick on one particular calendar.…You can put in the word,…you can search for a particular event…that you know is at a certain place,…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Navigating Google Calendar
- Creating events, including all-day and repeating events
- Inviting guests
- Adding rooms and resources
- Responding to invitations
- Creating secondary calendars
- Sharing calendars
- Searching for events
- Working with the Google Calendar mobile app