In this video, Jess Stratton shows several methods to RSVP to a meeting invitation from someone else.
- [Instructor] There are a few ways…that you can respond to meeting requests…from other people on your calendar.…I can see this weekly check-in meeting on my calendar…and I can tell it's an invitation…that I haven't responded to…because it's white in the middle with an outline on it.…The first way I can respond is to click once on it.…Right down at the bottom,…there's a few choices that I can have.…I can choose Yes, No, or Maybe.…I'm going to choose Maybe.…It's a recurring event.…I'll RSVP to All events and click OK.…
Now that I've RSVP'd I can see…that there's black diagonal lines through it.…This is because it's tentative.…I haven't actually said that yes, I'm definitely going.…I could also double-click on it…to open up the larger dialog for the meeting,…and on the right side, change my RSVP.…In the guest list itself I can see…a question mark next to my name,…because I responded with a maybe,…and here at the top, it says Maybe,…but there's a dropdown list.…
I could change my answer if I wanted to.…I can also add a note, or add guests.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Navigating Google Calendar
- Creating events, including all-day and repeating events
- Inviting guests
- Adding rooms and resources
- Responding to invitations
- Creating secondary calendars
- Sharing calendars
- Searching for events
- Working with the Google Calendar mobile app