In this video, Jess Stratton shows how to hide and delete calendars from showing up in the view.
- [Tutor] Sometimes you might only want to see…one particular calendar in your list.…In fact, I've added a new one down here in red…just to further illustrate…that it can get a little bit busy…if you have a lot of appointments.…You may only want to see one calendar on your list…if it's getting a bit cluttered,…but don't want to delete the calendar…or remove any entries.…The easiest way to show just one particular calendar…is to hover your mouse over,…click on the three dots and choose Display this only.…
It's going to uncheck and hide all other calendar entries,…except for the one that you have selected.…You can also turn different calendars on and off…by placing the check marks next them,…or toggling them off in the view.…For example, if I want to see my family calendar…and my personal calender,…but not the volunteer opportunities ones,…I can turn it off.…At any time, I can turn it back on.…It also works for other calendars down here in the bottom.…For example I can turn my holiday list on or off also.…
If I don't want a calendar to even show up in this list,…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Navigating Google Calendar
- Creating events, including all-day and repeating events
- Inviting guests
- Adding rooms and resources
- Responding to invitations
- Creating secondary calendars
- Sharing calendars
- Searching for events
- Working with the Google Calendar mobile app