LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Navigating Google Calendar
- Creating events, including all-day and repeating events
- Inviting guests
- Adding rooms and resources
- Responding to invitations
- Creating secondary calendars
- Sharing calendars
- Searching for events
- Working with the Google Calendar mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
- [Jess] My name is Jess Stratton. If you have a Google account, you can use Google Calendar for free. I'll show you how to fully navigate Google Calendar, set your calendar preferences, and change the way the calendar looks. I'll show you how to create events, invite people to your events, and if you're a Google Apps for Work or a G Suite user, I'll show you how to create appointment slots and book rooms for your events. You'll learn how to create additional calendars, how to add notifications to your calendar, and then how to share out those calendars so that others can view events on them.
I'll show you how to search your calendar, and finally, I'll show you how you can access your Google Calendar on a desktop computer and even on a mobile device. I'll show you all of this and more, so let's get started!