In this video, Jess Stratton shows how to navigate the new Google Calendar interface.
- [Instructor] After pointing your browser…to calendar.google.com,…here's a quick tour of the interface.…You can click on the Google logo at any time…to refresh your calendar or to get back to the screen.…Right now I'm in week view…and you can toggle through the next week…and the previous week by the arrow buttons.…At any time, you can click today to get back to a view…that contains the current day.…Over on the right,…the magnifying glass contains the search feature…to search for a particular event.…
The down arrow next to week…will let you choose different dates.…You can navigate through schedule, a day view, a week view,…and you can also choose whether or not…you want to show weekends.…I'll be talking about that a bit more.…The gear icon will let you get into the settings…and you can also click send feedback…to tell Google what you do or don't like…about their new interface.…The grid icon will let you get back…to other Google apps like Gmail.…
Your avatar icon on the far right…will allow you to add another Google account,…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Navigating Google Calendar
- Creating events, including all-day and repeating events
- Inviting guests
- Adding rooms and resources
- Responding to invitations
- Creating secondary calendars
- Sharing calendars
- Searching for events
- Working with the Google Calendar mobile app