In this video, Jess Stratton shows several methods to edit and delete calendar events, including recurrent events.
- [Instructor] You can edit or delete a calendar event.…There's a few things you can do without…even having to go into the event at all.…You can make an event longer or shorter…by clicking and dragging it right from this view.…If I hover my mouse underneath an appointment,…I can drag it to make it a little bit longer, or shorter.…I don't have to do anything.…It's going to automatically save.…I can also right or secondary click on the event.…From here, I can delete the event,…or I can also change the color of it.…
I can single-click on the event.…It's going to bring up this mini dialog…that we've seen before, but there's a few things…I can do right from here.…The first one is, I can click the pencil icon to edit it,…that is, get into the fullscreen version of the event.…I can also delete it right from here…by clicking the trash can icon,…and I can click the three dots to get some more options.…I can print the event, I can duplicate it…over to another day,…I can publish the event, say, to a website,…and I'll be showing you how to do that later,…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Navigating Google Calendar
- Creating events, including all-day and repeating events
- Inviting guests
- Adding rooms and resources
- Responding to invitations
- Creating secondary calendars
- Sharing calendars
- Searching for events
- Working with the Google Calendar mobile app