In this video, Jess Stratton shows how and why you would want to create an additional calendar in addition to the default one you get with Google Calendar.
- [Instructor] So far we've only been using one…default calendar that comes with…our Google Calendar account.…The more you continue to use it however,…the more you'll probably find yourself needing…an additional calendar now and then.…You might need one for your family,…your personal schedule, or a work team schedule.…It's easy to add additional calendars…as part of the reason it makes it so great.…One of the things I'm going to do first however…to make sure my view is a little more consistent…with your view is I'm going to change…this calendar that I retitled Personal…in a previous video back to my name.…
If I hover my mouse over the word Personal…on the left hand side, I'll click the three dots…for the options and I'll choose settings and sharing.…The very first field is the calendar name…so I'll change it back to my name.…The settings are automatically saved…and I'll click the back arrow on the top left hand side.…Now it should look a little bit more…like what you see.…To choose a new calendar, on this same left hand side,…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Navigating Google Calendar
- Creating events, including all-day and repeating events
- Inviting guests
- Adding rooms and resources
- Responding to invitations
- Creating secondary calendars
- Sharing calendars
- Searching for events
- Working with the Google Calendar mobile app