Join Scott Simpson for an in-depth discussion in this video What you need to know before continuing, part of Up and Running with Google Apps Script (2013).
Like I mentioned earlier, this course isn't a comprehensive review of every feature in Library provided by Apps Script. Since we don't have the time and honestly, you'll catch on pretty quick. But I'll introduce you to some of the notable classes. We'll get comfortable with the syntax and I'll make frequent reference to the documentation Google provides so you can start to research and extend your learning on your own.
- What is Google Apps Script?
- Creating and editing files with Apps Services
- Storing data for your script
- Using events and triggers in containers
- Building custom spreadsheet functions
- Sharing your script as a web app
- Serving JSON or XML from your script
- Publishing your app in the Chrome Web Store