Learn how to use cloud-based tools such as Google G Suite; Microsoft OneDrive, OneNote, and Teams; and Evernote to make teaching and learning more efficient and effective.
- [Oliver] Hello, I'm Oliver Schinkten, and thank you for joining me in this course in which we'll discuss how educators can utilize cloud storage to increase their productivity and improve student learning. We're in the Digital Age and a lot has changed. The Internet provides educators with some amazing opportunities. We often hear a lot about going paperless, and although the Internet and cloud-based storage could indeed help you drastically cut back on your use of paper, it provides many more amazing benefits. In this course we'll take a look at what cloud-based storage is and how it can be used to improve organization, communication and collaboration, our ability to create resources and make them available online, to assess learning and give students feedback, and much more.
We'll also take a look at some great cloud-based tools that can help you become more efficient and effective. Let's get started.
- The benefits of the cloud
- Communicating with students
- Sharing resources
- Assessing students
- Taking notes
- Working with Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, and Microsoft Teams
- Integrating a learning management system