- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Scott Simpson, and welcome to Up and Running with Google Apps Script. Google Apps Script is a powerful and flexible way of working with data in Google's popular Apps platform. In this course, I'll start out with a quick look at the Google Apps Script environment, and then jump into a look at some of the common classes you might use in Google Apps Scripts. Docs, Spreadsheets, Drive and Email. Then, we'll take a look at some of the services available to Scripts like data storage, remote data access, triggers, and user interfaces.
- What is Google Apps Script?
- Creating and editing files with Apps Services
- Storing data for your script
- Using events and triggers in containers
- Building custom spreadsheet functions
- Sharing your script as a web app
- Serving JSON or XML from your script
- Publishing your app in the Chrome Web Store