Join Albert Lo for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Android Development: Modern Android UI Design Elements.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the Exercise Files, you can download them to your desktop as I have done so here. The Exercise Files are organized by chapter, and within each chapter, there is a start state for each video. There is also a Resources folder, which contains a set of photos that we will use to set up our Google Photos account. I've provided a single working app called photos integration. We will be using that throughout the course.
This app includes all of the necessary prerequisite code to get started. To open these Exercise Files, just go to Android Studio and choose import existing project. Okay, let's get started.
- Creating a custom layout with XML
- Setting up OnClick handlers
- Making API calls
- Creating custom views
- Implementing ViewHolder objects
- Signing certificates
- Adding a checkbox
Skill Level Intermediate
Building Android Apps with Cloud Serviceswith Albert Lo2h 37m Intermediate
1. Understanding the Side Navigation Drawer
2. Custom RecyclerView: Multiple View Types
3. Custom RecyclerView: ViewHolders
4. Understanding Custom Views
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.