Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Understanding G Suite and Google apps
- Exploring Google Drive
- Sharing files and folders
- Receiving a shared invite
- Sharing a document
- Managing shared documents
- Adding comments
- Creating a shared schedule
- Collaborating in real time
- Building a project site
- Presenting online
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Dan] It's a brilliant idea and you have a great team to put it all together, but you're not all in the same city or even in the same time zone. Some of you use Windows, others use the Mac and Larry, for some reason, uses Linux. I'm Dan Gookin, author of more than 160 technology titles, including the original DOS for Dummies. You need a way to collaborate, to share documents, to get feedback, hold meetings and work together in a manner that's effective and productive so you can see your brilliant idea take root and prosper.
That's the goal of this course, learning how to collaborate online by using G Suite and Google's online productivity apps. In this course, I'll guide you through the process of online collaboration. I'll show you what can be done, how to use the tools to create and share with your team, how to collaborate online and in real time, and how to pull it all together and bring that big project to life. This course offers all the tips and tricks, plus a few surprises, and I'm not afraid to spice things up with humor while you learn and collaborate online with G Suite.