Learn how to share a spreadsheet file with other people.
- [Instructor] Let's take a few minutes…to talk about how you can share a Google Sheets spreadsheet…with other people.…Before we walk through the process of sharing a spreadsheet,…let's make sure we understand some terms.…There are four types of access in Google Sheets.…Private, which means only you can access.…Link sharing with specific people,…which means only the email addresses you specify can access.…There's also link sharing to anyone with the link,…which means that anyone who has the link…to the spreadsheet can access it…without signing into Google.…
You can also set the spreadsheet…to sharing Public on the web,…which means that anyone on the intent can find…or access your spreadsheet without signing into Google.…Let's walk through the process of link sharing a spreadsheet…with specific people.…In many situations,…you'll want to just share the document with just a few people…and you won't want to share it on the web.…Those users that you share the spreadsheet with…are called collaborators, whether they have viewing,…
- Navigating Google Sheets
- Creating, naming, and saving spreadsheets
- Importing files
- Converting other file formats such as Microsoft Excel to Google Sheets
- Editing cells
- Inserting, deleting, and moving rows and columns
- Adding hyperlinks and images
- Formatting data
- Using formulas and functions
- Sharing spreadsheets
- Using the Google Sheets mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 04/17/2018. What changed?
A: We revised five videos to reflect the latest features and enhancements in Google Sheets.
Q: This course was updated on 10/17/2018. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover customizing your printed spreadsheet and automating tasks with recorded macros.
1. Getting Started with Google Sheets
2. Creating Spreadsheets
3. Editing Spreadsheets
4. Viewing and Printing Spreadsheets
5. Formatting Spreadsheets
6. Working with Spreadsheet Data
7. Collaborating with Google Sheets
Commenting on a spreadsheet3m 26s
8. Using the Google Sheets Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.