Join Scott Simpson for an in-depth discussion in this video Serving JSON or XML from your script, part of Up and Running with Google Apps Script (2013).
You can return rows of data from a spreadsheet, for…example, or return only those rows which match a particular query.…Next comes the new stuff.…Okay, so let's walk through that one thing at a time.…Content service has a method to create text output, and we're using…the stringified version of the Jason object called data which I just defined.…Then, we're setting the mime type of the text output.…The set mime type method takes an argument…
- What is Google Apps Script?
- Creating and editing files with Apps Services
- Storing data for your script
- Using events and triggers in containers
- Building custom spreadsheet functions
- Sharing your script as a web app
- Serving JSON or XML from your script
- Publishing your app in the Chrome Web Store