Use a Google Slides document to give a presentation to a roomful of people directly or you can cast the presentation to a Chromecast device on a large-screen TV or monitor. Learn how to embed the presentation in a Google Sites document to publish on the w
- [Instructor] Like any Google doc,…you can create a presentation or Google Slides document…inside a shared folder.…You can share any Slides document…with a group of individuals, and all these options…are presented in other movies,…but when the slideshow is done,…you present it, just as you would…to a group of people in a dark room.…You can open the Slides document,…click the Present button.…The show fills the screen and off you go,…hoping that everyone stays awake.…Now the first deviation to this option…is to cast the show to another screen.…
You can choose the standard Present option.…So say you have a laptop that's being used,…but you also have a Chromecast device available…on a monitor or large screen TV set.…If so, choose Present on another screen,…and then choose the Chromecast device…from the list that's presented.…Now both the Chromecast device…and the laptop or other computer must be on…the same WiFi network for this to work.…Once the screen is cast,…you click the Present button, and instantly,…you see the presentation on the other screen,…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Understanding G Suite and Google apps
- Exploring Google Drive
- Sharing files and folders
- Receiving a shared invite
- Sharing a document
- Managing shared documents
- Adding comments
- Creating a shared schedule
- Collaborating in real time
- Building a project site
- Presenting online