Join Albert Lo for an in-depth discussion in this video Picasa API calls, part of Android Development: Modern Android UI Design Elements.
- [Commentator] Now we are back in our…Google photos fragment.…If you see a build warning for fragment Google photos…layout here, you may want to do a clean before proceeding.…Now let's go ahead and initialize our swipe…refresh layout.…We will call the fine view by ID.…
Now I notice I have not defined the view ID for our…swipe refresh layout, so let's go ahead and do that.…I'm going to press Command+C and we switch over to our…fragment Google photos layout, we go to our swipe refresh…layout, and we're going to add our view ID here.…And press Command+V to define our view ID swipe refresh…layout, now let's switch back to Google photos fragment.…Now we have our view.…
Let's go ahead and define a class member swipe refresh…layout, so I'm going to go Command+C.…Let's go to the top.…And we define a private class member.…Type swipe refresh layout.…Now let's go back down.…So swipe refresh layout, what we want to do is when we…swipe down on the screen, we want to make a one time check…to see whether our picasa client library is initialized…
- Creating a custom layout with XML
- Setting up OnClick handlers
- Making API calls
- Creating custom views
- Implementing ViewHolder objects
- Signing certificates
- Adding a checkbox
Skill Level Intermediate
Building Android Apps with Cloud Serviceswith Albert Lo2h 37m Intermediate
1. Understanding the Side Navigation Drawer
2. Custom RecyclerView: Multiple View Types
3. Custom RecyclerView: ViewHolders
4. Understanding Custom Views
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.