Join Albert Lo for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Android Development: Modern Android UI Design Elements.
- [Instructor] Now that we have learned…how to build some custom UI elements,…let's take a look at another example of how they are used.…Here, we have one screen in the Costco app that I built…and, using the same structure…of different types of view holders,…the managers and the RecyclerView adapaters,…you can also create a sophisticated UI…that makes use of multiple view types,…such as this one and this one.…So, I would encourage you to try to add…your own custom view holders…to the app that we just built.…
We also learned about how to register…our signing certificate.…To find out more details about the signing certificate…and other Cloud services,…check out my Android Cloud Services course.…If you want to learn more about…how to support in-app purchases,…you can also check out my Android In-App Purchases course.…Thanks for watching.…
- Creating a custom layout with XML
- Setting up OnClick handlers
- Making API calls
- Creating custom views
- Implementing ViewHolder objects
- Signing certificates
- Adding a checkbox
Skill Level Intermediate
Building Android Apps with Cloud Serviceswith Albert Lo2h 37m Intermediate
1. Understanding the Side Navigation Drawer
2. Custom RecyclerView: Multiple View Types
3. Custom RecyclerView: ViewHolders
4. Understanding Custom Views
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.