Join Dan Gookin for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Team Collaboration in G Suite.
- [Dan] Thank you for watching this course.…I hope that you enjoyed it…and learned a few tricks and techniques…for using Google Apps G Suite and working together.…You probably want to know what's next…and how you can continue to expand your education.…For that, I have some suggestions.…For specifics on using G Suite at the enterprise level,…consider the course Administering G Suite.…Also check out Google Drive Essential Training…for more details using Google Drive.…Other courses also cover Google Docs…for various levels of user experience,…and courses are available on Google Sites…if you'd like to explore that app in more detail.…
My name is Dan Gookin.…I wish you success in your future online collaborations.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Understanding G Suite and Google apps
- Exploring Google Drive
- Sharing files and folders
- Receiving a shared invite
- Sharing a document
- Managing shared documents
- Adding comments
- Creating a shared schedule
- Collaborating in real time
- Building a project site
- Presenting online