Join Dan Gookin for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Team Collaboration in G Suite.
- [Dan] Thank you for watching this course.…I hope that you enjoyed it…and learned a few tricks and techniques…for using Google Apps G Suite and working together.…You probably want to know what's next…and how you can continue to expand your education.…For that, I have some suggestions.…For specifics on using G Suite at the enterprise level,…consider the course Administering G Suite.…Also check out Google Drive Essential Training…for more details using Google Drive.…Other courses also cover Google Docs…for various levels of user experience,…and courses are available on Google Sites…if you'd like to explore that app in more detail.…
My name is Dan Gookin.…I wish you success in your future online collaborations.…
- Understanding G Suite and Google apps
- Exploring Google Drive
- Sharing files and folders
- Receiving a shared invite
- Sharing a document
- Managing shared documents
- Adding comments
- Creating a shared schedule
- Collaborating in real time
- Building a project site
- Presenting online
Skill Level Intermediate
Google Calendar Advanced Tips and Trickswith Jess Stratton52m 1s Intermediate
Google Docs Advanced Tips and Trickswith Jess Stratton58m 18s Intermediate
Google Sheets Advanced Tips and Trickswith Jess Stratton1h 22m Intermediate
Review of tools4m 17s
2. Resource Sharing
3. Working Together
4. Working on a Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.