Get an overview of final thoughts and additional resources for moving on.
- [Instructor] Well congratulations, you've reached…the end of this course on Google Hangouts.…You should now be feeling more comfortable with…this powerful communication service…and ready to start using Hangouts…to chat using text messaging one on one or in a group,…chat using video one on one or in a group,…even call others on their phone directly…from your computer or mobile device.…You can take your knowledge of Google Hangouts…a step further by looking for it in other courses,…here on this site for example, Nick Brazzi touches…on Google Hangouts and other remote meeting…and teleconferencing apps in his course…titled Mobile for Business: Using Productivity Apps.…
You can learn how to create a calendar event…with Google Hangouts in the course…Google Calendar Advanced Tips and Tricks with Jess Stratton.…Learn more about Hangouts and other text,…voice, and video chat services on your Android devices…by checking out Dan Gookin's…course, Android Essential Training.…And lastly, if you need to take Google Hangouts…
- Touring the Hangouts interface
- Starting one-on-one text chats and group text chats
- Archiving a text chat
- Starting a video call
- Sending a message during a call
- Changing video call settings
- Making phone calls with Hangouts
- Touring the Hangouts UI on a mobile device
- Setting up contacts
- Customizing Hangout preferences
- Using keyboard shortcuts in Hangouts
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Google Docs Advanced Tips and Trickswith Jess Stratton58m 18s Intermediate
Google Drive Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton1h 30m Appropriate for all
1. Get Started with Google Hangouts
2. Messaging and Text Hangouts
3. Video and Phone Hangouts
4. Hangouts on Mobile Devices
5. Set Up Contacts
6. Set Hangout Preferences
Change your profile picture3m 50s
Next steps1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.