Get an overview of final thoughts and additional resources for moving on.
- [Instructor] Well congratulations, you've reached…the end of this course on Google Hangouts.…You should now be feeling more comfortable with…this powerful communication service…and ready to start using Hangouts…to chat using text messaging one on one or in a group,…chat using video one on one or in a group,…even call others on their phone directly…from your computer or mobile device.…You can take your knowledge of Google Hangouts…a step further by looking for it in other courses,…here on this site for example, Nick Brazzi touches…on Google Hangouts and other remote meeting…and teleconferencing apps in his course…titled Mobile for Business: Using Productivity Apps.…
You can learn how to create a calendar event…with Google Hangouts in the course…Google Calendar Advanced Tips and Tricks with Jess Stratton.…Learn more about Hangouts and other text,…voice, and video chat services on your Android devices…by checking out Dan Gookin's…course, Android Essential Training.…And lastly, if you need to take Google Hangouts…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Touring the Hangouts interface
- Starting one-on-one text chats and group text chats
- Archiving a text chat
- Starting a video call
- Sending a message during a call
- Changing video call settings
- Making phone calls with Hangouts
- Touring the Hangouts UI on a mobile device
- Setting up contacts
- Customizing Hangout preferences
- Using keyboard shortcuts in Hangouts