Join Scott Simpson for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Up and Running with Google Apps Script.
First, learn how to use simple scripts to edit documents and spreadsheets, work with files in Drive, and find and send messages in Gmail. Then find out how to add custom functionality to your spreadsheets, and build user interface elements for your scripts, using menus, alerts, and dialogs. Finally, Scott shows how to share your work with others by publishing scripts as web apps.
- What is Google Apps Script?
- Understanding script types
- Logging and debugging your scripts
- Scripting common tasks
- Building custom spreadsheet functions
- Creating add-on functionality such as dialogs and sidebars
- Sharing your script as a web app