Join Albert Lo for an in-depth discussion in this video Manage the model: GooglePhotosManager, part of Android Development: Modern Android UI Design Elements.
- [Commentator] Now we are ready to create a manager…to provide access to our Google photos item model.…Let's go ahead and create our manager by going to our…package and under our package…let's select Google photos and right mouse we're going to…create a new class and we will call it Google photos…manager.…Our Google photos manager will have a couple of methods.…
The first one will be get item count.…And this method is going to return the number of Google…photo items.…Let's also create our collection.…We'll go to the top of the class and we're going to create…a private list.…
The list will be of type Google photos item.…And we will call it Google photos item list.…We will also create a constructor.…Our constructor will initialize our array list.…Next we will also add a get item method.…Our get item method will return a Google photos item.…
And it will take in a parameter of integer and we'll…call it position.…And we will basically invoke the get position of Google…photos item list.…Passing in our position.…Okay, now we're going to add a method called set album list.…
- Creating a custom layout with XML
- Setting up OnClick handlers
- Making API calls
- Creating custom views
- Implementing ViewHolder objects
- Signing certificates
- Adding a checkbox
Skill Level Intermediate
Building Android Apps with Cloud Serviceswith Albert Lo2h 37m Intermediate
1. Understanding the Side Navigation Drawer
2. Custom RecyclerView: Multiple View Types
3. Custom RecyclerView: ViewHolders
4. Understanding Custom Views
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.