At the end of this video, you'll be able to customize page breaks and paper size prior to printing your spreadsheet.
- [Instructor] Often when you print a spreadsheet,…you'll want to use a custom paper size…or create custom page breaks.…Let's step through how to do…each of these print customization tasks…on my Sunshine in Location chart spreadsheet.…To set a custom paper size and to customize page breaks,…click the file menu,…and select print at the bottom.…The print settings menu pops up…on the right side of your screen.…Now select from the paper size menu…and you'll see that Google sheets allows you…to select from multiple standard paper sizes when printing.…
You'll see you can also select the custom size…by selecting custom size at the bottom…where you'll enter your paper dimensions.…Now my paper that I want to print on…is 12 inches by nine inches.…Just a little bit bigger than the standard letter size.…I'll type in 12 inches for height…and nine inches for width.…Now I'll set some custom page breaks for printing.…Setting a page break just means setting where to end…the current page and where to begin the next page…on the printed version of the spreadsheet.…
- Navigating Google Sheets
- Creating, naming, and saving spreadsheets
- Importing files
- Converting other file formats such as Microsoft Excel to Google Sheets
- Editing cells
- Inserting, deleting, and moving rows and columns
- Adding hyperlinks and images
- Formatting data
- Using formulas and functions
- Sharing spreadsheets
- Using the Google Sheets mobile app
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 04/17/2018. What changed?
A: We revised five videos to reflect the latest features and enhancements in Google Sheets.
Q: This course was updated on 10/17/2018. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover customizing your printed spreadsheet and automating tasks with recorded macros.
1. Getting Started with Google Sheets
2. Creating Spreadsheets
3. Editing Spreadsheets
4. Viewing and Printing Spreadsheets
5. Formatting Spreadsheets
6. Working with Spreadsheet Data
7. Collaborating with Google Sheets
Commenting on a spreadsheet3m 26s
8. Using the Google Sheets Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.