Google app documents can be exported and downloaded including Microsoft Office file formats or PDFs, and so on. Learn how files can be imported from Office, opened and previewed in Google Drive, and then converted into a Google document, which is ready fo
- Document conversion with Google's online apps…works both ways.…You can convert to the Google Docs format,…and you can convert from it.…That way, you can use the power of, say,…Microsoft Office locally,…but yet still take advantage…of the online sharing capabilities of Google Drive…and all the Google Apps.…So here's a Google sheet that I'm working on,…which shows cost projections…for the Rainbow Gum project.…As with all Google documents,…the worksheet is saved automatically.…To export it as an Excel worksheet,…I'm going to choose File, Download as, Microsoft Excel.…
And the file is downloaded and converted…into the Microsoft Excel format.…I'm going to go to my Downloads folder.…And there's the document, right there.…That's the worksheet.…Double-click to open,…And it appears in Excel.…Here's the same information, the same data,…but now it's in an Excel worksheet.…I can follow similar steps to export the worksheet as a PDF.…But I'm going to go to Google Docs instead…and show you how that works…with a document.…So here's a Rainbow Gum document,…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Understanding G Suite and Google apps
- Exploring Google Drive
- Sharing files and folders
- Receiving a shared invite
- Sharing a document
- Managing shared documents
- Adding comments
- Creating a shared schedule
- Collaborating in real time
- Building a project site
- Presenting online