Learn how to access Google Sheets through your Google account.
- [Lecturer] Let's take a few minutes…to walk through the process of accessing Google Sheets…using your Google account.…It's important to understand that to access Google Sheets…you'll need a Google account if you don't…already have one.…First you'll to make sure you're using the latest version…of the Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Microsoft Edge…or Internet Explorer browser.…You'll also need to make sure you're connected…to the internet since Google Sheets is an online service.…I'll show you how to access Google Sheets…using a Google account on my PC using a Chrome browser.…
Start by typing this URL into your browser's address bar.…Sheets.google.com.…If you're not already logged into Google on your browser…you'll see a login page here.…If you've never set up a Google or Gmail account…you'll need to click More Options on the bottom left,…and click Create Account and follow the prompts…to create a new Google account.…If you already have a Google account…type the email here that's associated…with your Google account and click the Next button.…
- Navigating Google Sheets
- Creating, naming, and saving spreadsheets
- Importing files
- Converting other file formats such as Microsoft Excel to Google Sheets
- Editing cells
- Inserting, deleting, and moving rows and columns
- Adding hyperlinks and images
- Formatting data
- Using formulas and functions
- Sharing spreadsheets
- Using the Google Sheets mobile app
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 04/17/2018. What changed?
A: We revised five videos to reflect the latest features and enhancements in Google Sheets.
Q: This course was updated on 10/17/2018. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover customizing your printed spreadsheet and automating tasks with recorded macros.
1. Getting Started with Google Sheets
2. Creating Spreadsheets
3. Editing Spreadsheets
4. Viewing and Printing Spreadsheets
5. Formatting Spreadsheets
6. Working with Spreadsheet Data
7. Collaborating with Google Sheets
Commenting on a spreadsheet3m 26s
8. Using the Google Sheets Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.