Google Forms provide a way for educators to collect information in an organized way. This video tutorial will provide an overview of Google Forms and some basic ways to use Google Forms in the classroom.
- [Instructor] Let's take a look at Google Forms.…Google Forms are an online way…to collect and streamline information.…They have a lot of potential for educators,…I use them often with my students…to get feedback from students about a course,…to create quizzes, or as an exit ticket for a lesson.…To create a Google Form from my Google Drive…I'm going to click on new,…more, and then Google Forms.…I can give my form a title by clicking on untitled form…and renaming the form.…
I can give my users a little more detail about my form…by clicking on form description…and typing a brief description in the box.…This description will appear on my published form.…If I click on untitled question…I can type my first question.…I can choose what type of question…it's going to be by clicking on the drop down menu…on the right side.…There are several question types to choose from…and I can use many different types of questions…within one form.…I can easily toggle back and forth between my questions…and responses by clicking on the questions…
- Sending large attachments with Gmail
- Filtering email in Gmail
- Uploading and downloading files in Google Drive
- Creating student assignment folders
- Adjusting Google Docs sharing and security options
- Providing feedback in Docs
- Voice typing and translating content
- Collaborating with Google Sheets
- Presenting with Google Slides
- Creating and sharing Google Forms
- Building a self-grading quiz in Google Forms
- Creating events and appointments in Google Calendar
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Intermediate
2. Overview of Google Drive
3. Using Google Docs
4. Google Sheets
5. Google Slides
6. Google Forms
7. Google Calendar
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.