Any type of file can be uploaded to Google Drive for Cloud Storage. This video tutorial will examine the settings and process for uploading various common file types to Google Drive.
- [Instructor] Let's explore uploading files…to Google Drive.…I have a lot of different types of files…on my computer hard drive.…I can use Google Drive to create…a Cloud backup of those files,…so that I can access them from anywhere…and easily share them with students or other staff members.…I can upload any type of file to Google Drive.…To upload a file, I'm gonna go to New,…and then File upload.…I also have the option here to upload an entire folder.…I can browse through my computer files…to locate the file I wish to upload.…
If I have multiple files in the same folder…that I want to upload,…I just click on the control key…and select each of those files.…I can then click the Open button,…a pop-up window automatically appears…to explain the progress…and estimating the time it will take to upload my flies.…Larger files, like videos,…might take a long time to upload,…while smaller files, like word documents,…or PDFs will upload much faster.…Once the upload is complete,…I can see the message at the top of the window…
- Sending large attachments with Gmail
- Filtering email in Gmail
- Uploading and downloading files in Google Drive
- Creating student assignment folders
- Adjusting Google Docs sharing and security options
- Providing feedback in Docs
- Voice typing and translating content
- Collaborating with Google Sheets
- Presenting with Google Slides
- Creating and sharing Google Forms
- Building a self-grading quiz in Google Forms
- Creating events and appointments in Google Calendar
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Intermediate
2. Overview of Google Drive
3. Using Google Docs
4. Google Sheets
5. Google Slides
6. Google Forms
7. Google Calendar
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.