Templates can be a beneficial way for educators to focus on content rather than formatting. This video tutorial demonstrates how to access and use templates in Google Forms.
- [Instructor] Let's take a look at some of the templates…available for Google Forms.…Google Forms is easy to work with…to create an original form to collect information.…But using a template, gives you a basic structure…that has already been created,…which allows you to devote more time to the content,…rather than the formatting of the form.…From the Google Forms homepage,…the black bar across the top of the page…gives me options to start a new form.…The first is a Blank Google Form,…and the others that are posted here are templates.…
If I click on the More button,…I can expand the selection and see a larger collection…of templates divided into categories…for Recently used templates, Education, Personal, and Work.…Let's go to Education and open an Exit Ticket template.…By opening this file, this Exit Ticket form…is now a part of my Google Drive.…Any changes that I make here…will be made to my personal Google Form…in my Google Drive.…
I can adapt this form in any way…that will make it useful for me.…I could add a date to the title.…
- Sending large attachments with Gmail
- Filtering email in Gmail
- Uploading and downloading files in Google Drive
- Creating student assignment folders
- Adjusting Google Docs sharing and security options
- Providing feedback in Docs
- Voice typing and translating content
- Collaborating with Google Sheets
- Presenting with Google Slides
- Creating and sharing Google Forms
- Building a self-grading quiz in Google Forms
- Creating events and appointments in Google Calendar
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Intermediate
2. Overview of Google Drive
3. Using Google Docs
4. Google Sheets
5. Google Slides
6. Google Forms
7. Google Calendar
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.