Google Forms provides educators many possibilities for sharing and collaboration. This video tutorial demonstrates the difference between sharing a form and sharing response data, and how to adjust the permissions and sign in requirements for each.
- [Instructor] Let's take a look at how to share…a Google Form.…Sharing a Google Form is a little different…from sharing a Google Doc or a Spreadsheet.…I first have to decide what it is that I want to share.…I can share the actual form for editing and collaboration,…I can share a form I've created…for someone else to complete,…or I can share the responses to my form.…First, let's take a look at collaborating…on the creation of a form.…If I would like to invite others to collaborate on my form…I can invite them by going to the three dots…in the top right corner.…
I can then click on Add collaborators.…Although I have the option to copy the link here at the top…it will only work for people I've invited to collaborate,…so I need to make sure I add those people…at the bottom of the screen where it says Invite people.…I can see next to the Invite people section…that the only option for their role…is Can edit.…There is no option to view or to comment,…like in some of the other Google apps.…In the middle of the screen…
- Sending large attachments with Gmail
- Filtering email in Gmail
- Uploading and downloading files in Google Drive
- Creating student assignment folders
- Adjusting Google Docs sharing and security options
- Providing feedback in Docs
- Voice typing and translating content
- Collaborating with Google Sheets
- Presenting with Google Slides
- Creating and sharing Google Forms
- Building a self-grading quiz in Google Forms
- Creating events and appointments in Google Calendar
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Appropriate for all
2. Overview of Google Drive
3. Using Google Docs
4. Google Sheets
5. Google Slides
6. Google Forms
7. Google Calendar
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.