Responses for Google Forms are automatically summarized and also compiled into spreadsheet format. This video tutorial examines some possibilities for viewing and manipulating response data collected using Google Forms.
- [Instructor] Let's take a look at how to access…and use the responses you'll receive to your Google Form.…Across the top of my form,…I see I have the options to view my Questions,…or my Responses.…I can also see the number of users who have responded…to my form.…In this case, there were four.…When I click on Responses,…I see a summary of the information…that has been collected.…Each of the questions is listed individually…with the corresponding responses that have been received.…
If I click on Individual,…I see exactly which responses go with each individual user,…and I can scroll through those responses…using the arrows above the title.…This is a good overview of my information,…but there isn't a lot I can do with it.…To actually manipulate the data,…I need to open a spreadsheet that contains…all of the different responses.…Before we leave this screen though,…let's take a look at some of the options to control…what happens with this data.…
I'm going to click on the three dots in the top corner.…From here, I can choose to Get email notifications…
- Sending large attachments with Gmail
- Filtering email in Gmail
- Uploading and downloading files in Google Drive
- Creating student assignment folders
- Adjusting Google Docs sharing and security options
- Providing feedback in Docs
- Voice typing and translating content
- Collaborating with Google Sheets
- Presenting with Google Slides
- Creating and sharing Google Forms
- Building a self-grading quiz in Google Forms
- Creating events and appointments in Google Calendar
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Appropriate for all
2. Overview of Google Drive
3. Using Google Docs
4. Google Sheets
5. Google Slides
6. Google Forms
7. Google Calendar
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.