Google slides provides many possibilities for students and educators to give quality presentations. This video tutorial will explore various presentation options, including screencasting, presenter view, and additional apps.
- [Instructor] Let's take a look at some…of the possibilities for presenting using Google Slides.…If I just want to go through my presentation…using my computer,…I can go to the drop down next to Present,…and click on Present from beginning.…I can then use my keyboard arrow keys…to scroll through my slides,…or I can use the arrow buttons at the bottom of the screen.…I can also choose the slide drop down menu…and go to a specific slide.…The laser pointer can be helpful for pointing out…specific things on a slide.…
When I'm ready to exit my presentation,…I can hit the escape key on my keyboard,…or click on Exit.…Presenter view offers a more powerful…presentation experience.…To access presenter view,…I'm going to click on the drop down next to Present,…and then click on Presenter view.…I can click through the slides using the Next…and Previous buttons,…or I can use the slide drop down to go to a specific slide.…A running timer helps me stay on track with my presentation,…and I can pause or reset the timer at any time.…
- Sending large attachments with Gmail
- Filtering email in Gmail
- Uploading and downloading files in Google Drive
- Creating student assignment folders
- Adjusting Google Docs sharing and security options
- Providing feedback in Docs
- Voice typing and translating content
- Collaborating with Google Sheets
- Presenting with Google Slides
- Creating and sharing Google Forms
- Building a self-grading quiz in Google Forms
- Creating events and appointments in Google Calendar
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Intermediate
2. Overview of Google Drive
3. Using Google Docs
4. Google Sheets
5. Google Slides
6. Google Forms
7. Google Calendar
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.