Google Apps are constantly changing and improving to enhance the user experience. This video provides suggestions for other video courses that may be beneficial to viewers.
- [Instructor] Thank you for joining me…for Google Apps 2016 for Educators Essential Training.…This course has hopefully provided you…with the foundation for using new technology…tools to improve your teaching practice,…connect with your students, and increase…your productivity.…There are any more resources you can use…to continue building these skills.…If you're looking to learn more…about Google Drive, Google Drive Essential Training…by Jess Stratton would be a great…course to explore.…
If you're interested in learning more…about how to use the Google apps with…your students, Aaron Quigley's Google…Apps for Students would be a good resource.…And finally, if you're looking to explore…more options for using technology…to meet the needs of your students…Oliver Schinkten has a great course…called Communication in the 21st Century Classroom.…Thanks so much for joining me in this…exploration of Google Apps for Educators.…I hope to see you in another lynda.com course soon.…
- Sending large attachments with Gmail
- Filtering email in Gmail
- Uploading and downloading files in Google Drive
- Creating student assignment folders
- Adjusting Google Docs sharing and security options
- Providing feedback in Docs
- Voice typing and translating content
- Collaborating with Google Sheets
- Presenting with Google Slides
- Creating and sharing Google Forms
- Building a self-grading quiz in Google Forms
- Creating events and appointments in Google Calendar
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Intermediate
2. Overview of Google Drive
3. Using Google Docs
4. Google Sheets
5. Google Slides
6. Google Forms
7. Google Calendar
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.