Templates can be a beneficial way for educators to focus on content rather than formatting. This video tutorial demonstrates how to access and use templates in Google Sheets.
- [Narrator] Let's take a look at how…to use templates in Google Sheets.…Templates can be a great starting place…for creating a new spreadsheet.…There are two different ways to access templates.…The first is from the Google Sheets homepage.…In the black bar across the top of the screen,…I have the option to create a new spreadsheet…or to open one of the Google Sheets templates.…I can see a few templates here,…or if I click the More button,…I can see the entire library of templates.…If I scroll through the page,…I can see recently used templates…as well as categories for Personal,…Work, and Education.…
Let's open an attendance-tracking spreadsheet.…This isn't set up exactly how I want it to be,…so I can click in any of the cells…to change the information listed here.…I can see that my spreadsheet is set up…with two different tabs across the bottom.…I can toggle back and forth between the screens,…and I can also add more tabs by clicking…on the Add Sheets button.…If I get a lot of tabs across the bottom,…this All Sheets button can be helpful…
- Sending large attachments with Gmail
- Filtering email in Gmail
- Uploading and downloading files in Google Drive
- Creating student assignment folders
- Adjusting Google Docs sharing and security options
- Providing feedback in Docs
- Voice typing and translating content
- Collaborating with Google Sheets
- Presenting with Google Slides
- Creating and sharing Google Forms
- Building a self-grading quiz in Google Forms
- Creating events and appointments in Google Calendar
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Appropriate for all
2. Overview of Google Drive
3. Using Google Docs
4. Google Sheets
5. Google Slides
6. Google Forms
7. Google Calendar
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.