Google Forms invites users to personalize and enhance forms for a specific audience. This video tutorial examines the various settings options in Google Forms, including color schemes and themes.
- [Instructor] Let's take a look at the types…of questions available in a Google Form.…If I click on untitled question,…I can go ahead and start typing my first question.…I can choose what type of question it's going to be…by clicking on the drop down menu on the right side.…Let's stick with multiple choice for now.…Google Forms will automatically give me two options…for answers in a multiple choice question.…I can just click on option one and enter my first answer.…
I can hit enter on my keyboard or click on add option…to add additional options.…I can add as many answer choices as I wish…and I also have the option to add other…as an answer choice, which allows students…to write in their own answer to the question.…Once I have all of my options created,…I can choose to duplicate this question,…if I would like to create another question…that's similar in structure.…I can choose to delete this question,…If I choose not to use it in my form.…
I can make this a required question,…which means that the user cannot submit the final form…
- Sending large attachments with Gmail
- Filtering email in Gmail
- Uploading and downloading files in Google Drive
- Creating student assignment folders
- Adjusting Google Docs sharing and security options
- Providing feedback in Docs
- Voice typing and translating content
- Collaborating with Google Sheets
- Presenting with Google Slides
- Creating and sharing Google Forms
- Building a self-grading quiz in Google Forms
- Creating events and appointments in Google Calendar
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Intermediate
2. Overview of Google Drive
3. Using Google Docs
4. Google Sheets
5. Google Slides
6. Google Forms
7. Google Calendar
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.