Self-grading quizzes provide teachers an opportunity to monitor student progress with minimal time investment. This video tutorial demonstrates the steps necessary to create a self-grading quiz using Google Forms.
- View Offline
- [Instructor] Let's take a look at how to create…a self-grading quiz in Google Forms.…Sometimes I need something quick and simple,…to gauge how my students are doing,…and whether or not they are mastering content.…Self-grading quizzes are perfect,…because after a few minutes of creation,…the only thing left for me to do…is transfer the grades into my grade book.…From the Google Forms home screen,…I can access various Google Forms templates.…If I click on the More button on the right,…it will provide me with even more templates.…I can see the ones I've used recently,…as well as categories for Education, Personal, and Work.…
I'm looking for one called Blank Quiz.…I'm going to double-click on it to open,…and I can rename my quiz,…by clicking on the words Blank Quiz.…In the form description,…I can share any additional information about the quiz…that my students might need to know.…The first question I always start with,…is the student's name, because I want to make sure…I know who to give credit to for the work.…I'm going to keep it simple,…
- Sending large attachments with Gmail
- Filtering email in Gmail
- Uploading and downloading files in Google Drive
- Creating student assignment folders
- Adjusting Google Docs sharing and security options
- Providing feedback in Docs
- Voice typing and translating content
- Collaborating with Google Sheets
- Presenting with Google Slides
- Creating and sharing Google Forms
- Building a self-grading quiz in Google Forms
- Creating events and appointments in Google Calendar
Skill Level Beginner
2. Overview of Google Drive
3. Using Google Docs
4. Google Sheets
5. Google Slides
6. Google Forms
7. Google Calendar
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.